Vegan Banana Bread French Toast - Omfg.

This recipe literally blew my mind, when I made it. I freakin' LOVE Banana bread, and French toast - so when I saw this recipe for vegan french toast, I really wasn't sure what it would taste like. Let me tell you; It blew my mind! Everyone I have made it for, has absolutely loved it - vegan or not.

Not only is it delicious, healthy, its easy to make you most likely have these ingredients in your kitchen already. ( If not, step up your grocery game pronto )

INGREDIENTS

1 ripe banana
1 cup unsweetened non daily milk of your choice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 slices of bread ( I used a thicker cut loaf )

DIRECTIONS

Add the above ingredients, except for the bread, obviously - into your blender and blend for a few seconds until smooth. If you do not have access to a blender, you can just as easily mash the banana with a fork in a bowl, and add in the other ingredients.

Warm up a frying pan on medium heat for 5 mins, while you collect your bread slices.
Melt some vegan margarine, or vegan butter/spray of your choice into the pan.
Lightly dip your bread ( dont soak it, or itll take longer to cook and who wants to wait longer for this!?)
Cook on each side for 4-5mins or until golden brown, flipping carefully with a spatula.
Serve with additional sliced banana, other fruit of your choice, maple syrup and fuck it - some coconut whip creme.

Enjoy the perfection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons on Rejection

5 Yogi's To Follow on Instagram

Yoga and Meniere's Disease